You might have previously traveled to several countries or continents but not all of them have the same rules and regulations. Your travel experience may become frustrating and humiliating, especially if you are denied an entry at the airport.
Every year, Canada invites thousands of students and workers who visit the country to earn and study well. Not all of them are lucky enough to be given an easy entry. Some of them are not allowed to stay in the country due to charges for a criminal offense, medical reason or anything else.
Some reasons why an individual is denied an entry to Canada are:
- Past Criminal Offense: If you hold any criminal offense in your home country, you are at a higher risk for being denying an entry in the diverse economy of Canada. The past criminal convictions include both minor and major crimes that are illegal in both your departing and arriving countries.
- Human Rights Violations: If you have ever been charged with crimes related to war, against humanity, violations of human rights, intentional crimes and many others, then you are likely to be prohibited an entry to your dream country.
- Medical Inadmissibility: Before requesting a PR or work visa, make sure you are in a healthy state of mind and body. A medical officer will assess the health of an individual who filed a permanent resident application, taking into account any official medical documentation.
- Danger To Public Health: If you are suffering from a communicable disease or any other health ailment that can cause an impact on the health and safety of Canadian citizens, you are not allowed to visit the country until you have recovered completely.
- Financial Status: Most of the individuals are asked to move back to their homeland due to their inability to prove the good financial condition. If you are unable to prove that you have a meaningful source of income, you may be confronted as a potential burden to the Canadian government and may be denied an entry to the country.
These are few reasons why you are denied an entry to Canada after reaching the airport. If you are looking for a trustworthy visa & immigration company in Edmonton, feel free to consult our immigration lawyers right away.