Immigration can be very difficult and confusing task for everyone. Unfortunately, every day various immigration applications get rejected by companies and these applications are just rejected due to just small mistakes. Getting immigration is not an easy task, there are a lot of paperwork to fill out and other detailed tests to pass. Sometimes, people make some silly mistakes during the procedure.
Have a look at these mistakes and keep them in your mind to avoid these misconceptions.
- Forgetting to submit all the important papers: Every immigration process requires all the important papers and also needs at least one government form. In a rush, various people make this mistake and they complete all the papers except government form. When you think that you are ready to submit your paperwork, make sure you pin up all the necessary evidence.
- Sending documents without translation: Every immigration company requires all the evidence in English language. If you need to submit some official documents like a birth certificate and it is not in English, you must include the translation. It does not mean you hire a professional translator. You can bring someone who you know do the translation for you.
- Forgetting to sign your papers or application: Unsigned application is the top reason to reject the immigration file. When the company rejected your application, it is returned to you with government fee. You can resubmit your application, but repeat the whole process again will waste your time, money and also lengthened the process.
- Missing documents: Before submitting your documents, make sure you check all the documents twice. Various applicants fail to get all the relevant documents in the application. Missing document is another reason of refusal or delay.
- Filling the application with wrong fee: Just like missing documents and forgotten sign, wrong fee can cause of immediate and clear rejection. To prevent a clear rejection from the immigration company, make sure you double check the fee amount. To know about the fee submitting process, you can read application instructions.
- Missing your window to renew: If you want to apply to renew your immigration application, make sure you are applying before the expiry date of your current application. Sometimes it takes several months or even years to complete the process. So, submit your application as soon as possible.
- Not knowing your criminal records: When the company reviewing your application, they also check your criminal record. If the company found any wrong record against you, it will reject your application without hearing your views. You should aware of all crimes that you did in your life. If you don’t have any criminal record, it is good. But if you have, it is a good idea that has it reviewed by an immigration lawyer. He can advise you that how can you handle this situation.
If you are thinking about to apply for immigration application or thinking about to renew your old application, make sure you don’t make all these mistakes. If you have any question regarding immigration process, you can consult with Armstrong Immigration in Edmonton.