A Canadian Business Visitor Visa may be required for some professional or business work related entry into Canada. Business visitor visas may or may not be necessary for those who are travelling to Canada to undertake business related activities.
You may need a Business Visitor Visa for following activities
- To attend or conduct any business meeting or conference in Canada
- To attend any training session within Canada
- Come for post-sale agreements or dealings
- Import goods from Canadian provinces
- To undertake general business activities
3 CRUCIAL Proofs to Enter Canada
The immigration officer may ask you for certain proof before you are allowed to enter Canada. You may need to fulfill the following conditions:
- Your aggregate income and all the business processes are conducted outside of Canada
- There’s no criminal record against you and you have no critical health issues or illness.
- Show that you are a temporary visitor with no plans to settle permanently.
Note: There is a ‘Temporary Resident Permit’ for those who have any criminal record or illness.
Main Documents Required for Applying for Canadian Business Visitor Visa
The following documents may be required to file an application for a business visitor visa for entering Canada:
- Invitation from Canada organization to the applicant
- Letter from the foreign company authorizing the applicant as their full-time employee.
- Verification confirming that applicant won’t come to Canada for employment purpose.
- Additional Evidence in support.
For ‘Training Visit’, Applicant Needs To Show:
- Proof of sufficient experience to conduct the training sessions and have employment certification and their purpose of visit is solely to conduct the training.
- An itinerary presenting the entire journey from entry to exit from Canada.
- Relevant proof showing applicants strong residential ties his/her home country.
You May Not Need A Business Visitor Visa If
- Citizens of Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel (National Passport holders only), Italy, Japan, Korea (Republic of), Latvia (Republic of), Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, United States, and Western Samoa;
- US permanent citizens who are in possession of their Green Card or can provide other evidence of permanent residence in USA;
- British citizens and British citizens overseas who are admissible for re-admissible into the United Kingdom;
- Citizens from British dependent territories are British citizens by descent, birth, registration or naturalization any British dependent territories including Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena or the Turks and Caicos Islands;
- Holders of British National (Overseas) Passport meant for persons born, naturalized, or registered in Hong Kong;
- British nationals who hold a passport issued by the United Kingdom possessing “right of abode” in UK.
- Persons holding a valid and subsisting ‘Special Administrative Region’ passport issued by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China;
- Holders of passports or travel documents issued by the ‘Holy See’;
- Persons having an ordinary passport issued by Taiwan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs stating their personal identification number.
Why Professional Immigration Assistance Is Crucial?
The procedure and process of applying for immigration status is complex. Applicants regularly make errors and mistakes when applying without any prior guidance from an immigration lawyer.
Most applications that are refused are due to the fact that have not prepared and supported properly. Canada Immigration’s requirements and standards are high. Refusals are often due to a lack of awareness of the “Dos” and “Don’ts” of immigration applications and laws.
The documentation and process of obtaining visas are complex and regularly requires guidance from legal experts. Applicants should not miss important opportunities due to the rejection of visa application.
What is Our Expertise?
Our immigration clients are satisfied knowing that they do not have to engage in complex immigration paperwork themselves. Our experts would be preparing all the visa documents to make your task simple and seamless.
We understand the importance of business meetings here in Canada. We feel glad to see our clients departing to Canada and giving a boost to local businesses. We have assisted thousands of clients in entering Canada successfully.
Get your application for temporary business visitor visa and leave rest of the headaches to us. We would provide you the best possible business visitor’s immigration visa option(s) for entry to Canada.